Every employee already knows Volume Integration is a great place to work and now others are starting to as well.
With our commuter subsidy available for every employee helped us win Best Workplaces for Commuters by Washington Business Journal.
In 2015 we also won Best Places to Work for medium size company by the Washington Business Journal.
Volume Analytics is a revolutionary analytics framework specifically designed for Continuous Risk Evaluation (CRE).
Volume Integration’s CRE framework will continuously monitor all aspects of the Sponsor’s global computing environment for potential risk including, but not limited to, people, systems, locations, relationships, social media, and geopolitical stability.
Volume’s CRE framework is delivered through an intuitive user interface that allows individual analysts and other stakeholders to monitor the Sponsor’s complete risk exposure. The system was designed and built for scalability, performance, and redundancy.
Here at Volume Intergration our benefits are engineered for one purpose - to keep you and your family happy, healthy and highly motivated.
Being a part owner you are able to be involved in many facets of our business allowing you to expand your experiences and be successful while you grow in your career.
We work hard but know when to power down. We have monthly Employee happy hours, team building, baseball games, family picnics, Community service days, all hands meetings, Game night, tech talks and our annual holiday party!
• Highly competitive salary and bonus plan
• 401k with up to 8% matching and no vesting schedule. 5% corporate match, and a discretionary profit sharing of up to an additional 3%, based on company performance
• Volume Offers 6 weeks of paid time off, 20 vacation days and 10 holidays (3 floating and 7 fixed)
• Tuition, training, and conference reimbursement
• Flexible spending account with a $500 annual contribution from Volume
• 100% employer-funded Medical, Dental and Vision insurance premiums for employee and family
• Life and disability insurance (100% employer-funded for employee)
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Life, accidental death, and dismemberment
• Monthly pretax transit subsidy of up to $50 paid by Volume for Metro fare and Parking
• Safari Online Books
• Employee happy hours, team building baseball games, family picnics, Community service days, all hands meetings, game night, movie night, tech talks and our annual holiday party
Whether you’re looking for cloud solutions, data visualizations, web applications or something completely new and revolutionary, we have some of the most talented people that will be able to create the solution you need.
Volume Integration was founded on the premise that professional services can be delivered to customers who demand leading edge technical expertise at a reasonable cost. We are a leading "Big Data" analytics company, and our engineers have years of experience developing and integrating analytic capabilities within the cloud. We help our customers design, develop, and maintain robust analytical cloud capabilities.
Our mission is to provide premier professional services personnel to assist customers in attaining their vitally important goals. Our objective is to keep our customers current with emerging technologies by providing knowledgeable personnel to design and implement solutions that require rapid deployment. Our goal is to partner with our customers. We will make our customer’s program and its success our primary concern.
12007 Sunrise Valley Dr Suite 250
Reston, VA 20191